Monday, May 21, 2012

What a sad dream =(

I had a dream that Grant Wilson was being rushed in the ER. I don't know what was wrong w/him,and he was still conscious when they wheeled him in rather fast; he had this panicked look on his face and at the same time, he looked like he was in ALOT of pain. I felt so bad for him. =( He wasn't bloody or any thing like that,so I have no CLUE what happened to him. All I could tell was that he was somewhere between panic and being in pain. He was very quiet too,but had this intense look on his face. it was heart breaking to watch. =( I'm just glad it was a dream. I think maybe having yet ANOTHER fan of him,follow me on twitter and talk to me last night,might have triggered the dream. lol I rarely ever have dreams about him if at all. =/ I also dreamed about working at walmart again and feeling deeply DEPRESSED to have to go back. it wasn't like a dream that took place from when I did work there,but more like a dream of me having gone back coz they were the only 1 that would hire me,so I felt deeply depressed. I was even back in softlines-which I hated. Bring back the nice dreams, please? =) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment