Thursday, May 3, 2012

something funny I just remembered lol

I don't think I blogged about this 1 yet,but I did mention on twitter and all that. A few weeks ago,in my english class,we had to do a "in class essay",but we had to treat it like a the final,so every1 was dead silent during the "exam." Out of nowhere,Carlos(the guy that sits right next to me),ripped the loudest fart. It was hilarious because it was just so damn quiet in there,and I was so involved in getting my essay written. I was on a role,and actually writing a good paper,had all the details,lots of ideas flowing in,etc. Then,this sudden LOUD fart,breaks the silence,yet somehow I managed to only smirk,and go back to my paper. That was until,Kenny(the guy on my other side),got this big SMIRK on his face and following that,some of my other class mates started to chuckle,at that same time,Carlos got up out of his seat,walked right up to the teacher,and apologized. It was hilarious!! He was trying to keep his voice low,but I think all of us could hear him anyway. I know I did. He was all like,"I am so sorry,Miss." and then he started cracking up and said something about being constipated,by then the whole class was laughing hysterically. Especially when our teacher then asked,"do u feel better,now?" Then we all lost it big time! LOL!! I swear I was laughing,on again,off again for HOURS after that. All day. LOL There was no WAY I could finish my essay. I lost my focus,and I couldn't stop laughing,even when every1 else did. I was laughing so hard,I put my head down to hide my face,coz I KNEW my face was bright red by then(my face always turns read when I crack up real bad like that.),and I was tearing  up.  I'm sure I looked like I was crying. lol  In fact,I kinda WAS crying...sorta. I was tearing up real bad and by the time class ended,and I found my parents,then told them about it,I SOUNDED like I WAS crying. I couldn't understand MYSELF,when I was trying to tell my parents about that. I was laughing so hard,it was making me "cry" so hard,that I sounded like I was bawling. LOL! u would have had to be there to fully understand how FUNNY that was. lol =D I dunno y he went up and said anything to the teacher anyway. If he woulda kept his mouth shut,MAYBE no1 woulda known it was HIM that cut the big 1. I did  of course,since he sits rights next to me,but maybe no1 else would've known who the culprit was. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment