Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Favorite Pictures of Grant Wilson

Here's a collection of my current favorite pictures of Grant Wilson! LOL

Amy Bruni,posing with this sexy beast(Grant Wilson) who looks less than thrilled. lol
I love this 1 coz he looks like he's(and prolly IS) smirking at someone. lol

I love this 1 because I can REALLY SEE his eyes;they're BEAUTIFUL! ^_^ plus the look on his face is PRICELESS! LOL

This 1 is just waaaaaaaaaay too funny! the look on Grant's face just kills me! LMAO! I'm a little envious of that alien tho..damn what a lucky alien! lol

He just has this boyish charm about him that's quite adorable ^_^
I dunno,this 1 just has that romantic look/feel to it. maybe it's because his hair is being blown by the wind. whatever it is,he just looks SEXY in this 1. =)

I'm not sure WHO the girl is that has the Grant Wilson fan page(there's 2 of those pages,and I can't remember which page I got this from,nore do I know who runs the page),but the girl that made the fan site,also made this pic,and it looks so cool. =)

He looks ADORABLE in this pic. eeeeeeeeeeee =D lol

the look on his face is too funny,but he also looks real FINE in this 1. nice pose. ;) =D

Anywho,these are my main favorite pics of him.(haha I'm sure I'll find more.)
Maybe a more appropriate title for this blog would be: The Hottie Gallery. LOL






7 comments:

  1. Team Grant is run by Angelle Ezell.
    Grant Wilson Fanclub is run by Virginia Caton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ok. thx. I guess Angelle's the 1 that made this cool pic of Grant then. yay! ^_^ Grant Wilson Fanclub is the 1 I can't comment or "like" on anymore. I dunno y. all my comments that WERE on there disappeared too. =( I don't think Virginia had any reason to block me. not that I know of. I only say nice stuff about Grant,so I dunno she would block me if that's what happened. lol =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Virginia Caton is psycho that is why she blocks everyone that says anything to nice or anything negative. She only wants 100% positive stuff but not to suggestive. If you joke around about anything she deems improper,she kicks you off. But she turns around and writes really bad Fan Fiction. Not bad because of the subject matter, she just can't write.

      Delete
  3. You seem like a nice normal fan. There is one fan that writes terrible Fanfiction. Her name is Virginia Caton she has a fan page too. But hers is creepy. She fantazies about him and stalks him.
    So far your site looks very nice. Not creepy at all.
    I am glad to see a nice normal site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You R a hoot. I love your attitude. I too am a 5th degree black belt in sarcasm. I don't like having to watch every word I say. We would either kill each other or get along great. I will √ your blog from time to time.BTW I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh cool.thx. I dunno if she blocked me or not. Deb(my other fellow fan),says I'm still on the friends list,and I'm still able to go to the page,but I can't leave comments or LIKE on anything,anymore. I dunno if it's just a glitch w/fb,or if she somehow blocked me. I can't say for sure coz sometimes I get alerts telling me that other fans "liked" my comments from her page,so THEY'RE seeing them. I'm just not seeing em. I dunno y. =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. I've seen Viginia's fan fiction,and I had a hard time following along the story. It seemed like she jumped around ALOT,and she even made Grant's wife out to be such a cold hearted bitch,and Grant out to be an unfaithful,husband. why would u do that? seems kinda harsh. even IF Grant cheated on his wife(which he would never do),I doubt no matter how hurt/angry she was,she wouldn't be that vicious like Virginia made her out to be in her story. =/

    ReplyDelete