Monday, May 7, 2012

my brief experience with PPD

I've been bombarded w/endless sites that promise u, u will make money thru them at no cost,and w/o having make ph calls/take calls,or even PAY to get started! my dad is always getting pissy w/me because I assume every site that sounds too good to be true is. Well,that's because I'm always right. Project pay day promises they'll teach u how to make money,and get u set up for FREE! that is BULLSHIT! I admit,I was skeptical and wasn't going to sign up at 1st,but then I signed on for more legitimate survey sites,and 1 of the offers they have u sign up for is project pay day.
I've searched endlessly to find reviews from ppl who tried them b4,to find out if they're good. I got ambiguous reviews. There was a TON of negative comments saying it was scam,but there was also, a ton more that say it really works if u just put in the time and effort. I don't mind putting time and effort into it. what I DO mind is having to SPEND money,to MAKE money,ESPECIALLY,when the video they made, TELLS u u don't have to spend any money to get started. This is the part where I say,"BULLSHIT!" Yes,it's "free" to sign up and all but by the time u do, ur account STILL isn't activated because ur expected to sign up for 1 of their "free" sponsors. Ok,well my survey sites have me sign up for offers too,to get points but all I have to do is get an acc for another survey site that I'm gonna earn points/money from anyway. NO CHARGE. turns out this ins't the case w/ project payday. U not ONLY have to sign up for a "free" sponsor(I don't know y they even call it that.),ur account is STILL not activated. I was wondering y after HOURS,I still couldn't access my account(it claimed it should only take about 30 seconds for it acctivate). turns out it's not ENOUGH to sign up for 1. I have to BUY something thru this so called "free" sponsor. wtf? didn't u JUST get done telling ppl that they DON'T have to BUY anything to get started??? u don't lie much do u? I don't HAVE ANY MONEY. that's Y I'm here in the 1st place. how can u expect me to spend money I don't have?? I'm trying to MAKE money,not spend it. So, the NEGATIVE reviews about it are right; it's a total rip off.  >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment