Thursday, May 31, 2012

I gatta BLOG, dammit! >=0 LOL

ok 1st....the coolness! sooo I actually went w/my mom today to do some rather boring errands,so I could drive a little. lol I needs the practice. lol Anywho, the 1 errand was paying the water bill and when me and my mom got there,she started talking to the lady who was taking our payment. Suddenly, my mom was asking me what Grant's last name is coz she couldn't remember. When I told her, she said that was the name she was seeing on some bins  that were a few feet behind the woman. I was like, "WHAT?! REALLY??!! NO FREAKING WAY!" LOL I had a hard time reading what was written on it,since I'm so near sighted n such, so I took out my glasses and looked. Sure enough! There were some clear bins stacked a few feet behind the lady and in marker, written in red or blue or something, it said "Grant Wilson." NO WAY!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WHAT AN AWESOME COINCIDENCE!!! ^_^ The lady said she thought they had a new customer or something. Ha ha, my mom just looked at me all wide eyed. lol excuse me, I'M the fan; I'M the 1 w/the HUUUUUGE crush on him, yet UR looking excited??? lol not to mention, SHE was the 1 that spotted it and pointed it out to ME! LOL My  mom actually asked if he might have happened to buy a house in Sarasota. I doubt it. Besides, I saw his recent tweets. He's currently in Ohio this weekend, and I think he and his family wish to stay in Rhode Island. I doubt they would move HERE! It's just a REALLY AWESOME coincidence!! That would be awesome if they decided to get a vacation home HERE,tho. But it's HIGHLY unlikely! I know it's kinda stupid,but I just couldn't stop smiling at that amazing coincidence. =D EEEEEEEEEEE! GRANT WILSON!!! ^_^ *fan girly squeal* LOL Now, I'm gonna make a seperate blog about my newest-but not so new, irritation. >.< NEEEEEEEEEEXT! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment