Thursday, May 31, 2012

our landlord is an IDIOT

seriously!! can I smack him now?? PLEASE??! so apparently I gatta get on craigslist and find us a place to move coz once again, our landlord is being the world's biggest ASSHOLE! He's like an arrogant boss. He wants what he wats when he wants it..NO EXCUSES!! he KNOWS the situation we're in right now,and he doesn't care! all he ever says is, "not my problem." u sound like a damn broken record, BITCH! so my parents were letting me know that he came by and was pissed he "had to come by" because we wouldn't answer the phone. ya know,our internet has been going in and out all day, and our phone is a magic jack,so we need the internet in order to use the phone. my parents both,only have prepaid phones,and there minutes were too low to talk to this asshole! so fuckface has a hissy fit like a little kid just because we didn't take his precious call. He thinks the world revolves around HIM(kinda like my cousin). lol apparently, this piece of shit cussed my parents out earlier,so we had this little discussion earlier,and we really need to move. ASAP! it's like my father said earlier, "u don't kill the golden goose." we've been paying his stupid ass for the past 3 years,and he thanks us by being a douchebag: nagging us about getting jobs(like we haven't been TRYING!! LOOK AT THE ECONOMY ASSHOLE!!),still bitching about how we need to get fucking jobs(hey douchebag,I have an interview next week,if I'm lucky they'll hire me).

My dad's working(altho they don't pay him much.) my mom finally got her unemployment,now if I get a job, we'll all be better off btw the 3 of us. ya know, I'm only 25 and supposed to love my own life,but I can't! especially when I HAD a job, I had to fork over all my money to help w/bills coz UR RENT was costing EVERY THING we have!! ur too expensive! >=0 we've all had to suffer just to keep ur ass paid(oh I forgot, it's "not ur problem" well not ur problem...how about we don't pay u at all? and get our dental work done,find a diff place to live,and have some fun? come back bitching later and we'll say, "not my problem." how would u like that?? stupid ass! do u really think u can replace us w/better tenants?? The only tenants UR gonna get,are gonna be DESPERATE tenants; desperate tenants(like us) CAN'T AFFORD UR RENT!! the 1's that CAN-AREN'T DESPERATE!! if some1 has to rent for $1500/mo or so,they're gonna go somewhere, where the repairs are already done! They're gonna go where certain utilites are included,and if there r any repairs, the LANDLORD will fix it-not THEM!! U IDIOT!! ur not gonna have ANY income now asshole! that's right! piss us off; get us to leave. now U will have to do all ur repairs  shit URSELF,if u want any1 in here. and by the way, ur as is too shady for us anyway! u never report us...I'm BETTING the IRS doesn't know about u renting this house. it WAS in foreclosure(prolly still is) does the BANK know u have ppl living in it? prolly not! maybe that's y ur getting ur panties in a wad. I just...UGH! I can't STAND HIM!!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment