Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I always get the most blogging topics from walks with the family lol

my mom actually went more in depth tonight, about Grandma's marriages and divorces from the past and somewhere in the conversation, my dad says something about how Grandma sure knew how to pick em.(men) and of course I tried to tell my parents that THAT was what made marriages/falling in love etc. so damn HARD to do;to get right! All I was trying to say was this is y I don't believe in "true love", and why I don't believe in "the right 1". TOO MANY MEN out there r ACTORS!! They will pretend to love you-pretend he cares,SEEMS like ur prince charming etc etc. JUST to deceive u,and once he gets u where he wants u, BAM! here comes Mr. Asshole! he FINALLY shows u his TRUE COLORS, AFTER u guys r married-AFTER u give up ur virginity;get pregnant etc etc. ya know what I mean ladies? HOW do we know who we can REALLY trust and who's JUST setting a trap for us??? It is any WONDER I can't trust guys??? How can I?? The only way I could trust ANY man,is if MAYBE, I could read his mind; know what his intentions are. Something! of course my dad only hears the part where I can't trust men and takes personal offense to it. Whatever. You'll never understand. Why do I even TRY to explain anything to u?  >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment