Thursday, May 17, 2012

I just don't know. I'm feeling torn right now

It's weird how I'm being contacted by INSURANCE companies for a potential job when I have NO insurance experience; I've never worked in or for insurance/an insurance company before. I went to a little meeting today to find out what all I would be doing,and it sounds really good. I usually get freaking nervous about having to call people up,rather than THEM calling ME,and I give them information like I'm USED to doing,but the PAY I would get is sooooo enticing to me right now. Plus this guy said u could ACTUALLY earn enough money to retire in about 5 years. THAT SOON! hmmm should I go for this or not?? insurance isn't my thing,and I've always believed in doing what u LOVE but let's face it, what I love to do isn't something that's EASY to get into,nore am I gonna get into it any time SOON,and I NEED a job NOW! the sooner the better. I'm waffling back and forth between how nervous this gonna make me,plus it not being my interest,and the fact it makes GOOD MONEY,I would be full time,and I get to pick and choose when I work and for how long. I'd always have holidays off,and I could earn WAY more money in less the time,as anywhere else.

 Is this an door of opportunity that opened up for me that I would be STUPID NOT TO TAKE,or do I really need to find something I KNOW I won't get burnt out on,and I won't have to DEDICATE myself to it? I was just looking for any job right now. Something to pay for me go to the dentist,get my license,and eventually move out on.  I want a career but not THAT 1. Hmmm should I? shouldn't I? flip flop. flip flop. LOL haha,I was actually given a "homework assignment"(yep, we're going back next week),to google 10 worst insurance companies,and tell atleast 3 people about this opportunity(wonder if telling my 3 family members in my house counts?),and I guess we gatta do some presentation thingy. wow! that's gonna be WEIRD! On the other hand,I guess it gets us used to doing something like now,coz eventully we'll be doing stuff like that for real. I'm even leaning on the idea of staying at the office making phone calls,and trying to sell over the phone,but making an appointment that I have to go to and meet up w/these people to discuss the insurance will make me NEEEEERVOUS!! omg! that's way interaction than I'm used to. Plus, I don't have a license,so driving anywhere is NOT an option. damn. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment