Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I have another great idea for a fanfic

I wonder if I should attempt to write it as a NOVEL,or just stick to making every thing as a comic book? hmmmmmmm... lol GAAAH! how come I only think of novels n such when it has to do w/ROMANCE??  that of course only generates idea when I am crushing on/in love w/someone. dammit! >.<  lol I'm thinking of maybe..a story that has to do w/me meeting the hottest ghost hunter in the world...in another dimension. buahahaah! that other dimension crap is so fascinating to me...almost as much as any thing to do w/the paranormal does. I will keep toying w/ideas until I figure what/which ones I'd like to use and how. =) now that I'm a little better at my grammar n such,I might find it easier to write a book this time. We shall see.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment