Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I love how people think they fucken know it all

I made a rant on facebook about how there no jobs(and there aren't),and one of my friends thinks there jobs a dime a dozen,and my only problem is I won't just work anywhere! really?? I even put in for WALMART again,and I have put in for 2 diff restaurants,1 fastfood,1 not. it doesn't matter! I'm not getting ANY calls! I even made my resume up and put it up on career builder. I've pursued some jobs. NOTHING! I'm glad u know so fucken much little Miss, "I got a job in a month." GOOD 4 U!! it's prolly because ur bilingual!! did u ever think of that?? I wonder how much easier it would be for me to get a job if I was bilingual too?? UGH! ok,so Idelise(my best friend) is the ONLY 1 I can talk to about ANYTHING,coz the rest of my so called "friends" r being a bunch of hypocritical know-it-alls. >.< I'm so sick ppl NEVER understanding(or even TRYING to understand) where I'm coming from! this is y I stick to twitter and blogger. Facebook is full of too many hypocrites that don't know what they're talking about. >.<  The only part of facebook I like,is the Grant Wilsn fan sites where I get to talk to other fans that actually have some kid of BRAIN in their heads. They're more concerned w/ talking about Grant Wilson,and less concerned w/judging others.  >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment