Wednesday, May 9, 2012

rule no.1 if it sounds 2 good 2 be true,it is.

I got 2 responses on my resume from careerbuilder,FINALLY! The I got is FOR Protocol,who I worked for before,through a staffing agency,but I got let go. I thought for sure I got this job offer from THEM,which means I could work directly FOR them this time. Nope. It was from the staffing agent itself. I don't WANT 2 work thru the staffing agent again. I want DIRECT employment. I want to LAST. What good is a job ur just gonna lose in a few weeks? I've got dental work to get done,and a driver's license to get. I have..well I have many reasons/uses for money,I can't go working some place that's TEMPORARY. I want DIRECT employment,or it just aint worth my time. I don't want another job I'm JUST going to lose b4 I know it. I want 1 that's going to LAST.  I want security. What a bummer! Just goes to show u that if it seems/sounds/look to be too good to be true,then it is. Yep. Def ready to head to Texas now,or whatever state has a booming economy. Direct me there please? lol Maybe I AM going to have to enlist in the military just to get my independance and financial stability. There aren't any other options. I don't want to,but I am getting DESPERATE! I even applied for WALMART again(which I vowed not to go back to-unless I got desperate.). I haven't even heard from THEM,and I'm supposed to be RE-HIRABLE! UGH! *bangs head against wall repeatedly* >.< I'm SICK of this STUPID ECONOMY!!!! >=0

No comments:

Post a Comment