Sunday, May 13, 2012

I probably should've done this all along

Instead of going to college when I got my GED,I should've just went to a trade school. It would take me less time to complete,and a job would be waiting on me when I was done. I should've done that 1ST,so that I would HAVE a job,and THEN go to college. I'm just sayin. I'm seriously leaning toward not going back to SCF in the fall and going to either MTI or SCTI this fall. I need something that will land me a job in LESS than a yr. The sooner,the better. I'm 25 years old,man. How much freaking longer am I expected to live w/my parents? How much longer must I suffer because I can't afford to get my dental work done? What other health issues do I need to endure because I have neither a job or insurance? How much longer do I need to go not having a license? How much more suffering in general must I TAKE before life finally eases up on me? Before the economy finally decides to turn around?? Enough is ENOUGH!! College,bye bye for now. Helllllo trade school! It's either that or enlist in the military,but that's just not my kinda thing;I'm not cut out for it,and I know it. Now I gatta figure out what I can go for that will land me a STABLE job; a job that I'll still be out of work on because of this frickin economy? What kinda job is ALWAYS available(besides stuff in the medical field;I'm not interested in that.) no matter WHAT the economy?? What is something I could enjoy,I won't get burnt out on real fast,and there is always work in that field?? what would that be?? does any1 know?  What SHOULD I go for? I need to decide fast coz classes start in the fall,and I need to be registered by June or July. I need to make a decision and QUICK! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment