Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'm seriously considering moving to Texas

 I am just so FED UP,w/this stupid economy in Florida,and I hear that Texas has a BOOMING economy right now. I also have family there(that I haven't personally met yet),that live in the Houston area,and I believe Houston is 1 of those big city types,which means,more jobs. Texas also has weather very much like Florida,so I'll be able to handle it. Unlike,if I go up north somewhere, where it gets INCREDIBLY cold during the winter. lol Also, I have already been told/read about it,etc. that people in Texas are more religious/patriotic/have a love of God,etc...,and those r the kind of people I wish 2 be around. =) Even in IL.,I thought the ppl there were so much nicer and more down to earth,than ppl in Florida. Ok,maybe I'll just got to GA.coz they TOO,have the same bigger # of nice ppl than 1's that aren't. Whereas, Florida,is the other way around. We have WAY more stupid,ignorant,asshole, people here,than we have nice,down to earth, morals &values, people. I'm SICK of being here. Come to think of it, even tho I had every intention of coming BACK to Florida when I finished high school in Illinois, I think I was starting to change my mind but hadn't realized it yet. 1 good reason I got super PISSED about being sent home, not just because I didn't get to finish high school,or go to prom(and maybe even ask out/get to know that boy I liked),but I think maybe,I was wanting to STAY there. Well, maybe not Jacksonville since it's a small town,but I kinda wanted to stay up north. The environment-the people,the school system and all,is just so much better there. I just want to ESCAPE! I just want my INDEPENDANCE! I'm 25 years old! I don't wanna live w/my parents FOREVER! An old coworker and very good friend of mine,is in his MID 40's,and he's living w/his parents because he works the same shitty job I had that doesn't pay worth a crap! He can't afford to get his own place. I don't wanna be like that! How HORRIBLE! I feel like I need to do something-and SOON! However,I COULD just get my resume posted up on a job site and maybe attract employers. It worked for my mom's friend.  I dunno. I just know I gatta do SOMETHING. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment