Friday, May 11, 2012

Dear Future Boyfriend/Husband...I hope this is you

This is what I'm looking for in a man,and I pray I find him someday.(also that I can let him into my heart/life,since I'm so skittish w/men.)

-good looks(good looking to ME anyway; sometimes this isn't very hard to accomplish. lol)

-a total goof ball(this means no matter how old he gets,he still acts like a silly child. ex: playing w/toys and making voices for em w/the kids,or even if we don't have kids, doin it just to be funny.) lol

-totally sweet. he'd do anything for me(and any kids we have). no matter how often we argued/disagreed on something,in the end he'd feel like he can't live w/o me,and we'd be quick to forgive each other.

-sensitive( but not TOO sensitive) I want him to know he CAN cry(within reason. if he's a crier because we JUST met and I'm not interested for instance,then that's just plain creepy/annoying.)Crying because someone died or something like that,is acceptable. I also want him to be so deep in love(NOT LUST-there IS a difference. I'm talking even W/O sex)w/me,that he wants to spend as much time w/me as possible,but at the same time,knows when to give me my space.

-PATIENCE! I'm putting this in caps coz I can't STRESS ENOUGH how important that is to me. I don't like 2 be rushed. I do get nervous in relationships. I haven't been in very many of them and when a man is VERY pushy,all it does is freak me out and piss me off. This causes us to fight all the time, which is never good. He must have patience,and be willing to be in a "12 year old relationship" for as long as I need to-preferably till marriage. This also goes for when he's dealing w/me. I'll make that next list item.

-Accepting he has to accept me as I am. I know I can be very cranky,emotional,have a hard time trusting others, etc. but he has to understand what I've been through and what I fear. He has to be willing to SHOW me he's different from other men. He can't just tell me that he's not like other guys,and to stop painting him w/the same brush or anything. He has to PROVE it to me! show me EVERY DAY how different you are,and do NOT CHANGE!  Also,don't try to shape and mold me into what/who U want me to be. U say u like me as I am,so take me as is. That simple!

-Be HONEST and UPFRONT! Do not pretend to be somebody u AREN'T! Don't claim you're different. Don't claim you love me/care about me just to get into my pants. Don't act like you're the nice,sweet,sensitive,caring,funny guy I crave,if that isn't really you. If I fall in love w/u, it's for a reason. If u go changing that,u ruin it for both of us. I can't and WON'T be in a relationship based off lies! I want the kind of man I want and if that's not YOU,then leave me the hell alone!! DON'T WASTE MY TIME OR MY FEELINGS! there r plenty of hoes out there u can go after for a cheap lay,if that's all you're seeking. Leave us nice,self respecting,seeking a committed relationship of true love,girls ALONE! we don't need ur crap!! we don't need anymore damage done to our hearts,that will make it DIFFICULT for us to trust a man that DESERVES it. Also,if u truly ARE the nice guy type-DON'T CHANGE THAT!! I LOVE that about you!! why would u change the best part of ur personality that made ur girl fall in love w/u? that's STUPID! That's like getting an asset that makes u a BILLIONAIRE overnight,and then throwing it all way making u broke again.

Last but not least...

Ambition! I want a guy that has ambition. I want a guy that wants to become wealthy-own a business(or if he's already rich that's just a bonus. lol),or at least wants to/and DOES go after a college degree. I don't want a man's who's "ambition" is work Walmart or McD's,while drinking himself stupid/smoking marijuana 24/7,hitting up every club. I want a man who has REAL goals and dreams!

haha,I think most of this(if not all of it) describes Grant Wilson,perfectly well. He IS my inspiration to find a decent guy. If men like HIM exist..well there's gatta be others just like him somewhere,right? He CAN'T BE the only 1! =0 Ok,that's pretty much my order in a nutshell. This my order to God and the Universe. This is the kind of man I would really like,please? =)


oh I forgot 1: LOYALTY! I am a 1 man, woman,so I expect to have a 1 woman, man. I do NOT believe in sharing,and I WON'T! if u wanna sleep/date around w/other women then u will not be w/ME. I don't go for that shit! a relationship/marriage is between 2 PEOPLE,not 3 and 4 and 6 and 800! 2! I won't share. If ur gonna be mine,ur gonna be mine and mine ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment