Wednesday, May 16, 2012

If I had a penny for every dumb ass dream I got,I would be wealthy by now lol

I had this dream prolly..yesterday I think it was. Oddly enough,after a yr of not working there anymore,I'm still getting dreams about Walmart. lol In my dream I was at walmart w/my mom,and a big shopping cart full of groceries. She wanted ME to pay for the groceries on my card while she went to the bathroom. I was standing there in line(it wasn't a very long line. maybe 4 or 5 ppl ahead of me.),waiting to be rung up when I realized that my mom told me herself I had a negative balance in account(she told me this in reality by the way,I was just remembering that IN the dream. lol),and I realized there was no way in hell I could pay for these groceries. oh, right before I realized that,my mom told me the cashier was going to break(yeah after she helped EVERY person in that line EXCEPT me,and I was the last 1 in line.),and she would come ring me when she came back. My mom headed to the bathroom,and shortly after,my dad shows up. lol I told him that I just realized my card had a negative balance on it anyway,and my dad said something about my mom being crazy especially when SHE was the 1 that told me I had no money on my card,yet she expected ME to pay for every thing. lol Meanwhile,w/this going on,my dad tells me to buy the stuff anyway,and I see the cashier come back,but she goes to a different register. I started to get my stuff back in the cart and head to her line,until ANOTHER cashier opened back up the same register I had been waiting at. I stayed there,yet somehow there were MORE PPL IN FRONT of me! I was like "wtf?" The cashier not only took these people AHEAD of me(she let them skip me),but she had them help her move all MY stuff out of the way,so she could ring them up. I was like "wtf". I said something like,"hey! what about ME! I've been waiting here all this time." She kinda laughed at me and made 1 oh those apologies that really mean,"I'm not sorry at all." Well,I do have a negative outlook on Walmart,and the way they treat their people. Is it any wonder my subconscious pulled that up?? LOL It was still a DUMB dream. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment