Wednesday, May 23, 2012

this way too cool!!! ^_^

I can't BELIEVE I met another fan of Grant Wilson that actually KNOWS him!! ^_^ She found ME on twitter and followed me. she also added me on facebook! I saw the pix!! she did indeed, meet Grant Wilson!! ^_^ She's so LUUUUUUCKY!! every thing I ever suspected of him being just from how he appears to be in the show and from what he has said on twitter and facebook, is TRUE!! She told me he really is that awesome and so is his wife. lol I only met her online tho,not in person. damn.  >.< omg! I wanna go to New Hampshire w/her this halloween(if I can). it would be cool to finally meet HER in person, AND meet Grant! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I think I would DIE if, I met him! omg! I would forget how to breathe! I would have a damn heart attack,and they'd have to call an ambulance! LOL omg omg omg omg OMG! I wanna meet him toooo! WAAAAAAAAAAAH! *cries like a baby* LOL ok,I think I'm done. I just had to get that out of system. How cool is THAT,that I am making friends with somebody who is ALREADY friends w/my celeb crush??!! eeeeeeee! of course, he isn't JUST some very HANDSOME,man I have a major crush on..I admire him GREATLY! He's an inspiration to me. He has restored my faith in the existance of good men out there. lol Now, if I could just find 1 just like him,I'd be set. =D lol EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ok,I think I finally have that out of my system now. =) Grant Wilson is my heart throb. *hearts in eyes* <3 ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment