Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My really corny poem about Grant Wilson,lol

the sight of him makes my heart flutter.
I know he isn't mine and never will be.
I know he doesn't even know me.
I know he is married, but...
he is every thing I desire in a man:
he's sweet.
he's cute.
he's insanely, funny.
he's very intelligent.
he's ambitious.
he's loyal to his family-including his wife..
he's full of morals and values(as far as I can tell).
he's even christian...
no, I am not a home wrecker; I am just an admirer.
he has all the qualities I desire in a man but since he is taken,
I hope to one day find a man just like him for ME. =)
he is a true,real life, prince-charming. =)
He is the perfect example of what a REAL man should be.
I look up to him; I admire him.
while I continue my journey to find my ideal mate,
I will always look at HIM, as an example of what to look for in a guy; to find my perfect guy.
I will look for a guy that has as many of HIS traits, as possible.
He has restored my faith that,
there ARE good,decent,men in this world. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment