Sunday, May 13, 2012

I can't believe I had a dream about my STUPID cousin!

somehow,I ended up spending some 1 on 1 time w/my cousin(the 1 I don't like),and even in the dream,I wasn't happy about it at all. He didn't even have the kids he has now nore was his wife w/him. It was JUST us! Anyway,he had a baby boy,but this baby was soooooo tiny,I could literally hold him in my hand. I have very small hands,which means this baby was that much tinier. I was sitting on the couch at somebody's house,holding that baby(who was precious by the way),and my stupid cousin was just trying his best to egg me on,and get me pissed off. He was trying to talk politics-no worse! he was trying to talk shit about conservative/republicans again. All I wanted to do was sit there and hold that precious baby. He was cute and I loved him. I could tell that baby loved me as much too. I guess as far HE knew,I his mother. (Ewwwwww,not if my cousin's his father!! *pukes*) All my cousin could do was talk crap about republicans and all,and I remember telling him that we all have the right to think how we want. We all have different beliefs. I can't remember HOW I worded it,but I know it was really good. Idiot comes back however,and says something like, "yes,people have a right to think how they want and choose 1 side or the other,and they have the right to also go and get educated later on too." In other words,he was STILL saying that if u disagree w/him on an issue,or an ignorant moron and u need to go get "educated." Even in my DREAMS he pisses me off. LOL WHY couldn't I have a dream about GRANT WILSON?! The man I LOOK UP TO! The man I have a crush on! A man worthy of respect. A man w/intelligence and TRUE acceptance of people and their differences,etc. NO! I had to dream about somebody I CAN'T STAND! REALLY??!! COME ON!! What a ripoff!!! >=0 LOL

2 comments:

  1. I had a dream about Grant the other night. Can't remember the details, but he told me off about something. Not a happy dream. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had dreams about Grant before,but most of them are silly. lol 1 of my 1st dreams was when I made a tweet ABOUT Grant,but I didn't mention him. He saw my tweet anyway,or atleast I think he did, because I saw a tweet from him(not specifically TO me),that said something about him being happily MARRIED(emphasis on married),and he doesn't date little girls or something like that. lol I felt so humiliated until I woke up. LOL I understand that dream tho,I had just started following him on twitter and wanted to say something to him,but was feeling a little freaked out and wondering how I can tweet him w/o sounding offensive or anything. I guess my anxiety seeped into my dream. lol

    ReplyDelete