Saturday, May 26, 2012

"about me" blog for twitter

I've decided to post my about for twitter on here, where I have more room to type. lol Ok, as you can see by my layout and current display pic, I'm a Ghost Hunters fan, and more specifically-a Grant Wilson fan! So...ladies and gay guys..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, don't hit on me? That is GRANT WILSON, from Ghost Hunters.(check syfy channel or youtube,if ur unfamilliar w/the show.)(I suggest youtube since, Grant's no longer on the show; u can watch older eps he's in.) I am JUST a fan; a fan with a HUGE crush on him, I admit-yes I plead guilty. LOL! I know he is VERY good-looking,but that is NOT me! I am a WOMAN! Grant is a married man anyway,so none of us can have him. Sorry. lol I am also a fan of Phineas and Ferb, Meet the Browns, and The Simpsons, just to name a few, so for those of u that are fans of those..u r welcome to follow and/or just talk to me. I am  NOT, STRICTLY a GHOST HUNTERS only, Fan. lol

 I'm a comic book writer and occassional novel writer. (No, this isn't my career or anything. I just do it as a hobby,so I have something to do that keeps me from dying of boredom.) I have a very creative mind and way of thinking. I have a deviant art and of course, blogger, as u can see: http://thenutty1thatscaresu.deviantart.com/

I've been living inside my own head my whole life; it doesn't look like that's ever gonna change either. =P I'm a major goof ball, social butter fly, college student, and internet addict. I think that's about it for now. Anything else u wanna know, feel free to tweet me, or comment on my blog. whichever. doesn't matter. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment