Wednesday, May 16, 2012

my cousin is such a LIBERAL, lol

My brother posts some jokes on facebook,that can be racist,but they're not his own words. they're things he sees online and shares on his profile. Some of it is from games or tv shows he likes,and in those games and shows,they say and do the things that the jokes say. My cousin actually messaged me to ask me y my brother is racist. OMG! LOL! do I LOOK like his MOTHER?? he's 16!! u have him on facebook as well!! y don't u ask HIM?! good Lord! I told him my brother's not actually racist or full of hatrid by ANY means! he just as a WARPED sense of humor,and he's told me has black friends that apparently, like those jokes too. my cousin needs to get off his high horse already,and stop taking EVERY THING so personal. It annoys ME,but my brother finds it HILARIOUS that r cousin is "crying" again. lol maybe it's funny to U,but when YOU'RE the 1 getting accused of being narrowminded,racism,being insulted,etc. over ur DIFFERENCE IN OPINIONS,than it's not so funny.

My cousin is EVERY THING he accuses me of being. What he accuses christians,whites(btw he's white),and republicans of being. It's ALL HIM!! I can't post ANY THING religious or political on my wall with out my cousin having a hissy fit like a 4 year old. He takes every thing I put up as a PERSONAL INSULT to HIM! right? as if he's that important to me that, I wanna DELIBRATELY egg him on. suuuure. nvm,that the political stuff is bashing OBAMA!(yes 1 did bash liberals in general-coz most of them ARE stupid.) He takes every thing as if it actually says, "Israel"(that's his name) is a dumb ass" etc.

He doesn't bother to fully read it,and he sure as HELL doesn't bother to pay attention to the little link that CLEARLY says, "SHARED SO AND SO'S PIC" meaning it isn't MINE! I wish my cousin would take a chill pill,and stop being so politically correct. Do u really ENJOY having to edit every thing u say coz u worry u MIGHT offend somebody?? Big deal! People say shit all the time that offends ME! I get over it! I don't tell them they can't say it,coz they CAN! it's called freedom of speech! u don't have to LIKE it,but I am ALLOWED to say it! If every body agreed on every little thing,there would be nothing to talk about to anyone because we'd all be predictable and boring as hell. I will never understand why liberals in general(and my cousin) preach about acceptance of others and their differences,yet try to mold every body into THEIR way of thinking. y it is they try to make everybody think and talk alike. Sounds like the damn extremist muslims! every body must think like us,or there will be HELL to pay! GOOD GRIEF! go get a hobby! 1 that DOESN'T require u shoving ur opinions down other's throats-ya know like u accuse every1else of doing?? sheesh! lol

I wish 2 GOD my cousin would end up meeting Carlos Mencia someday! haha,Carlos would have a FIELD day w/him! I would get out the popcorn,and pull up a chair just to watch. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment