Wednesday, May 16, 2012

after trying with no success to change my dreams,I finally succeeded,once

I've heard for YEARS that if u don't like a dream ur having,u can change it. Of course,that only works if ur dream is lucid;u have to KNOW ur dreaming,or it won't work. lol coz obviosuly if u think it's real,ur gonna think u can't change it coz u can't change real life. lol I used to have these same nightmares on and off,that I always knew was JUST a dream when I had them. I would always try to change them,but I never could. I even tried to wake myself up,but that never works either. This last dream I had was kinda boring,so I decided I wanted to change it. I thought that I'd rather be on the beach or something,and then I thought how awesome it would be to date Grant Wilson.( I knew I was dreaming,so I felt no shame.) lol I managed to 1st be on a pretty beach,playing in the water(yes,I'm such a kid at heart. lol),and then I felt a presence(like when some1 walks up to u from behind.),and I turned around to see Grant Wilson,approaching me. YAAAY! ^_^ I thought we'd just hang together on the beach,but he decided to take me to some nice little restaurant that was right there on the beach. We walked together holding hands. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D lol It was a cute little place windows,and where I was seated,I was facing a windo and could view the beach which was gorgeous. ^_^ too bad the dream ended THERE. =( I finally managed to create my OWN dream!! yaaaaay! ^_^ as close to romantic a dream,as I'm gonna get about Grant,and that was because I created it in my head that way. lol ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment