Wednesday, May 9, 2012

this silly idea came to me last night lol

 I don't believe in the lottery because the odds r just way too high about winning. I also,feel this way about finding the right guy for me,so I decided to try this someday(ya know,when I have MONEY again.). I thought "well I stand a better chance of winning the lottery than I do of finding my Mr.Right." Then this crazy idea came to me: what if I start playing the lottery? This is kind of like a self challenge/bet to myself: I bet I'm more likely to win the lotto b4 I find the right guy for me. I just thought it would be fun to see which 1 happens to me 1st: winning the lottery,or finally meeting my dream man. It sounds like a silly idea,but at the same time,it sounds like a GREAT idea to me,and oddly enough,I think it'll keep me from feeling depressed & mopey the way I've been feeling for a long time now. It'll give me something to do and eventually,1 or the other is gonna happen to me and either way ,I'll be so happy. =) I still need a job,so that I have the MONEY to play lotto tho. damn. this goes right back to what's depressing me in the 1st place-I can't find a job. =,( I need someone to pray for me,since it OBVIOUSLY isn't working when I do my own praying. -_-  =( Oh well,it seemed like a nice idea for a little while.... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment