Thursday, May 3, 2012

I am NOT happy about Grant leaving,Ghost Hunters

just a silly little fan girl type of rant: Grant Wilson is leaving,Ghost Hunters. BOOOOOOOOOOO! I am SO not a fan of that! I understand he was getting stressed out, tho,and not getting to see his family very often but still...I AM NOT a fan of him leaving. >.< I damn near cried when Grant announced leaving the show. I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He's my favorite paranormal investigator. =( no fair! >.<  aww man! no more eye candy when I watch the show, now. this sucks! LOL! Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant! ^_^ *fan girly squeal* I have to meet him,so I can scream and piss my pants,as a friend of mine so "kindly" put it. Grant's going back to school for graphic design,as well as he's in a band called, "carpetshark". yeah,that name sounds way 2 funny 2 me. lol Grant made a tweet,explaining that,that was  a name of a childhood game he used to play,so it's kinda cute actually. The name still cracks me up a little-especially when I say it out loud. lol Oh,he's also part owner of a game board company too. That is so cool! =D maaaaaaaaan I wish I could MEEEEEEET HIM!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment