Saturday, May 5, 2012

about my fan fic:

Back in December,when I lost my internet and was utterly bored, I made a fan fiction,comic about Ghost Hunters..well MORE about Grant Wilson, anyway. lol I decided to combine my addiction to Ghost Hunters,my crush/being a fan on/of Grant Wilson,and my ex boyfriend's stupidity and annoyances together,and managed to make 1 big comic book out of it. lol Basically, I have me and my best friend,checking out the new amusement park that just opened up,which turns out to be the 1 that Grant's "twin brother", Jared is part owner of,add in there my ex happens to be at the park too coz he was 1st drawn there by the # of trash cans in the park. Then, Jared goes to scope out the park he and his best friend,Drake, just purchased together,and Jared sees me/my best friend,looking at a poster about a ghost tour being advertised,and Jared instantly gets this insane crush on me and goes out of his way to get to know me more. Also,my character think he's Grant(and so does everybody else) because Grant never MENTIONS having a twin to any1,so only ppl that know Grant in person,know about,and personally know, Jared. So because of this, I'm afraid to date Jared and afraid to  believe, he's really a twin like he claims because, Grant is a married man,and despite the fact I have a huge crush on him,I have morals and standards; a knowledge of what's right and wrong and would never get involved w/a married man.

Even tho I kinda spend time in the park w/him and let him show me around,I won't quite start dating him because I have a hard time believing Grant really has a (single),twin I can actually be w/. Also,there will be other ppl that don't know about Jared either,and they too, think he's Grant. lol They can see the adoration he has in his eyes,as he's hanging w/me and trying to get to know me,and there's some concern that's he's cheating on his wife. lol Also,throw into the mix,my idiot ex is insanely jealous,coz I'm w/ some better looking,smarter guy,and he can't understand y any girl, would choose that kinda guy, over a retard like him. LOL! so in the mean time, my ex finds out that Grant is a paranormal investigator(or paranoia instigator as my moron ex calls him. lol),and watched only 1 ep of Ghost Hunters and thinks he knows it all. He thinks the reason I like Grant(mind u,I'm really w/his TWIN.) is because he's a ghost hunter,and Gary thinks if he can outdo Grant in investigating spirits,he'll get me back and away from Grant,by doing the STUPIDEST things to "investigate". Add into this mixture,the REAL Grant,and Jason come into the story and happen to be at walmart(where the idiot is doing his "investigation"),and see my ex doing the worst job ever of investigating paranormal activity,and they're not happy about it of course. He's making them look bad,and discrediting them enough,that he irritates them. lol

I had so much fun making that story,and I made deviant art JUST, so I could post it up for every1 to see. LOL! I had another Ghost Hunters fan,actually contact me to let me know she couldn't read it. It was hard to see,since I did it in pencil,and in a really huge sketch book that wouldn't fit the scanner,so I had to take pic of it,and upload it that way. I'm amazed that anybody wanted to read it at all. I've been posting some pretty humurous comics,but nobody comments. lol they do "fav" alot of them tho. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment