Saturday, February 2, 2013

this is so amazing,I just had to blog about it. ^_^

What a DAY! this stupid super bowl weekend has made Saturday at work even MORE hell than the usual. I got to work w/my sweetie but they had him out getting carts ALL DAY instead of inside w/ME.  >.< I hated that! when I saw him go to break,come back inside,then go back out, I thought he left. He's left early before,but usually the managers will tell me he left or something. They never did but when I didn't see him for HOURS on end,I thought he had. I started to get really moody thinking I was left alone to do everything myself PLUS I didn't get to talk to him ALL. DAY! I finally saw him outside getting carts when I went outside to get the trash that was out there. How annoying! anywho...Sherry told me something WAY COOL that she never told me before. She had a conversation w/Rob waaaay back when he was mad at me for something he THOUGHT I said or did. I had been mad too bcoz I REALLY needed to talk to him and get this straightened out,but we were BOTH called away  AND it was a BUSY day then,so I had too much time to stew over the problem and get pissed coz I couldn't talk to him and sort the problem out.

That had been when Sherry talked to him FOR me since I (literally) couldn't. She never told me then but she told me TODAY that Rob had told her he thought I was upset,and she said he didn't think I liked him at all or something. She had told him "that's not true. if anything,she likes u." but she meant it casually as in I def don't DIS-like him,but he took it the way we ALL do: when u say he/she likes u..it means that person is crushing/sweet on the other person. I explained to her that in my generation,that's what it means, lol. And sure enough, she told me he said, "she does?? =0" I was like, "awwww!" really? ^_^ I half panicked when she told me this coz I'm STILL not ready for him to know,and I don't know if I'll EVER be ready. =( She had actually asked me if he knows I like him. I honestly don't know. Just because it APPEARS he doesn't know,doesn't mean he doesn't know. lol. I've had crushes in the distant past who KNEW I liked him but pretended not to. For all I know, Rob knows and pretends not to..or at the very least, he could SUSPECT it but not know for sure. Or he might truly be totally oblivious! I don't know for sure,and I don't wanna ask him or have any1 else ask him,coz just asking the question itself is a dead give away. If he doesn't know now, he'll def know if I or any1 else asks him. lol! I just thought that was so CUTE to hear! It sounds like he may feel the same way. How adorable! ^_^

I was also happy because when he came back in HOURS later from getting carts all day, I made the mistake of telling him I was asked if I was the only 1 in maintenance and told them the last time I saw him he was out getting carts. As usual,he takes everything PERSONAL. He got pissed off and started bitching about how they think he doesn't do anything all day. What I'm happy about is I think I managed to "defuse" so to speak. I helped him out as much as I could. I made sure to get all the trash around the store inside and out/registers etc. since I knew he was closing tonight and outside all day. Plus, I've already had a manager tell me they hold the CLOSING person accountable for the trash outside being picked up. Rob decided he was gonna clean the bathrooms too,but I decided to clean the women's room for him too,so he wouldn't have to try and get in there,and it was 1 more thing he didn't have to do at all. I pointed this out to him too. I told him I got everything, the trash even the bathroom coz I was trying to take a huge load off him,and I swear he calmed down so much and thanked me for it. Totally made my heart swell up big time. I love him so much. ^_^
It was such a HECTIC day,but I managed to get soooo much done for him,so he wouldn't be over-whelmed tonight,and I think he appreciated it. Awww! ^_^ I keep trying to prove to him that I'm a way better person than he sometimes gives me credit for. I hope he realizes that. =)

Lastly, I finally got the guts up(altho it still took me so long to ask) to ask him if he wanted me to take him home tonight,so he could show me where he lives. He agreed w/it,but then he texted me long after I was home and said he had to leave w/his dad instead of to help him or something. Damn! I almost had my chance to hang out w/him-JUST the 2 of us-AWAY from work. So close,yet so far. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment