Tuesday, February 5, 2013

this is my "on the plus side" blog, lol

I've been enjoying school much more since I changed my degree over to film. My 1st class of the day "intro to film and television" is kinda fun. We made our 1st film w/ groups prolly a few weeks ago,and it was some sort of "treasure hunt" story we had to create. That had been the 1 I and I alone was acting in. That 1 wasn't NEAR as cool as the 1 we did this week! This 1 was called, "The Chase",and we had to make a story line having to do w/some1 being chased/stalked. My group decided on having the chaser wear a big trench coat,and go stalk a jogger. The beginning wasn't as fun,but finishing it up today WAS. We made it where the guy being stalked is being paranoid; it's all in his head. He keeps being followed everywhere by this "stalker" and in the end, it's revealed that HE is the "stalker." It was so cool! We even have shots of him getting on the elevator,and he turns and sees the stalker is on the elevator too. I really loved when he ended in the bathroom in the last scene,looks in the mirror and the 1st time,sees himself as he is. Then he looks down,looks back up and sees himself wearing the trench coat. I can't wait till we get to edit and watch it. I think we do that on Thursday. Oh my god, it was so cool! We even have a scene where our guy takes a certain path,and his "stalker" is standing in his way,so he put his hand on him to get his attention,then he just stands there w/his hand kinda hanging in mid-air,our guy playing the "stalker" slides out of view while we have the camera stopped,so we can start it again,and show our "jogger" standing w/his hand just hanging there to make it look as if the "stalker" disappeared into thin air when the "jogger" tried to touch him. It was def A LOT cooler TODAY,than how we did this last week.  It was so much fun! ^_^ AHHHHH! I love this class!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment