Thursday, February 21, 2013

I don't think u realize it

I don't think u realize it,but I miss u. I miss u all the time. Even tho I only go DAYS w/o seeing u, it feels like weeks,months, or even years. I miss u a lot.  I don't think u realize it, but I love u so much. I know I should tell u, but I'm just so scared. I've been hurt too often. Every time I get into a relationship, I end up feeling nothing but stress and anxiety, so I'm sorry if I can't admit to ur face how much I love u, and choose to blog about it instead.  I don't think u realize it, but I love talking to u. Sometimes irritating things like my ph will die right before u text me,so u end up thinking I want nothing to do w/u when u text me,but it isn't true at all.
I don't think u realize how much I ENJOY being around u, or how much u make me happy. I don't think u realize how much u mean to me. U seem to worry so much about what I think of u. U seem to think I'm not all impressed by u when in fact, the opposite is true.
 I couldn't be any MORE impressed by u. U've already won me over time after time again.
ur different from other guys,and for that I thank you. ur a WONDERFUL guy,and I wish I had the guts to tell you,and stop holding back so much, so you'd KNOW how much u mean to me. I wish u could see urself thru my eyes. Then u wouldn't have to question where u stand w/me. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment