Friday, February 8, 2013

What do you see in him?

"What do you see in him?"

A question I am sometimes asked. I will tell you what it is I see in him.
I see a gentleman who is old-fashioned and moral.
I see a sweet man who listens to me and cares what I think.
I see a mature man who will admit when he's wrong and apologize for it...and MEAN it.
I see a man who makes me laugh.
I see man who has my back.
I see a man who can be reasoned with;  he talks to me instead of flat-out ignoring or arguing w/me.
I see a man who has become my best friend.
I see a beautiful world through, what used to be, negative eyes.
I see a man who seems to like me for who I am and doesn't try to change me.
I see a man with potential.
I see a man who has a few bad habits that he's trying to break.
I see my soul mate. 
I see a man with INTELLIGENCE, for once.
I see a man I don't ever want to be apart from.
I see a man with most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen,and the softest looking dark brown hair I want to touch.
He is stunning.
He is handsome.
He is every inch a gentleman.
He is what I've been looking for in a man and didn't think existed.
I see a man who has a lot of the same issues and insecurities as I myself have suffered.
I see a man who just GETS me.
I see man who I have so much in common with,yet he has enough differences to remain interesting.
I'm not sure I have been able to do him justice in this corny poem I'm typing, so I will conclude it with this:
I see the love of my life- 
revealed to me at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment