Saturday, February 16, 2013

I got asked out by my sweetie. happiness! ^_^

I literally had my 1st date w/him. it was AMAZING!! it  was a short night for us together,but it was amazing. I already got to work w/him all day and then,he actually walked me out to my car when I got off work tonight. It was awesome. ^_^ Plus..shortly after getting home, I got a text from him asking if I wanted to go out to eat w/him. of COURSE!!! YAY! ^_^ I felt like an idiot coz I had such a hard time finding him. I had to have my mom drive to his place and have me follow her,so I could find my way there. My gps SUCKS and wouldn't tell me how to get to his place,so my mom still had to navigate me there. =(. On the plus side, we went out to eat a Perkins NOT wendy's. lol. He's def a far better date than Gary. He listens to me,admits when he's wrong and apologizes, and def doesn't stand me up on dates. altho..technically he couldn't coz I'M the 1 w/a car now buahahaha. He even complimented me on my SHOES. Since when does a guy notice ur SHOES or anything? Especially a STRAIGHT man. It's cool tho. He's so sweet. He never made me feel pressured or uncomfortable at all. He had us go to a nice restaraunt instead of fast food(like Gary did.) He has to pay more money in child support. Gary doesn't have children TO pay child support on,yet he was a cheap date,and Rob isn't. =) I think I have a real winner here. He kept apologizing for living in such a shitty place. hey, if u need a place to live that's CHEAP, what choice do u have? He seems so concerned about what I think of him. I think he's AMAZING! he doesn't have to worry about impressing me,he already has. I don't wanna tell him that either because I don't want him to stop. I like that he's this way.

It is weird tho how earlier today at work,1 of my coworkers suddenly asks me, "y don't u go out w/Rob?" I didn't wanna answer him,so he says, "don't u think he's cute?" that was funny. he made it sound as if he finds him attractive and wanted to know if I agreed, LOL!  It freaked me out at 1st coz I thought he might have caught on and KNEW I liked Rob,but then he started teasing me about some other guy too. whew! I think I dodged the bullet there,but man did it make me shake. and then Rob asking me out tonight made me so nervous. I swear I stuck my foot in my mouth more than usual. lol. I had just unlocked my car and still managed to lose my keys the next second. Rob found them for me. I kept saying some weird things and felt like I was being rude or whatever on a date. Rob didn't seem to think so tho coz he wants to hang w/me again. ^_^ He never made me feel pressured. I thought he was gonna want a hug or kiss goodnight and even tho I kinda wanted that too,I'm glad he didn't. It means he's taking things very slow w/me. thank god. I remember when my mom set me up w/that loser, Allan,and he tried to KISS me on the 1st DAY we hung out. I had literally just met this guy,and here's Rob who I've known for MONTHS,and he didn't do that. He's so sweet. ^_^ I can't wait to hang w/him again. He's incredible! ^_^  My dad even asked me if he behaved himself. of course he did. He's a sweet heart and a gentleman. ^_^ I had a great time tonight,and I can't wait to hang w/him again. =) ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment