Saturday, February 9, 2013

I had an awesome day yesterday. =)

Rob continues to AMAZE me as usual. =)  The most recent mind-boggling thing I have found out about him is he's trying to quit smoking. AWESOME! YES! I was really concerned about that! I'm in love w/u, dude. I want u to be in my life for a VERY long time. That also means I want u to live much longer. I'm happy that he's trying to quit. Also, I briefly told him about my moron ex who smoked dope,and it showed. haha, Rob told me he doesn't do that. He said it was something he COULDN'T do. YAY!! I'm impressed!! ^_^ =D I swear we never run out of things to talk about-rather we're picking on each other or bitching, I just can't get enough of him. He's my world. =) I found that despite the fact he wasn't in maintenance w/me, I actually got to see him quite a bit. I got to talk him more than I thought I would,and I'm so damned HAPPY that horse's ass Dave wasn't there yesterday coz I'm SURE he would've been ratting us out again for talking to each other.
Hey! I'm in LOVE w/this man-get used to the fact I am going to talk to him,that I LOVE talking him; can't get enough of him so just stfu! That asshole is NOT gonna separate me from my love just because he wants to be petty and childish. Speaking of which, me n Rob made fun of him yesterday. That was a hoot. Plus when we went to break together, Charity went around the same time. uh-oh! She saw us together the whole time,so naturally she gets me alone and asks me if I ever told him. I cant. =( I told her I can't be in relationships. She gets so AGGRAVATED w/me because I don't tell him the truth,but I'm scared. I've always regretted these things before. She can't stand it. She insists we're cute together,and I need to tell him how I feel. I'm working on it. I do wanna tell him. I just don't know how to do it w/springing it on him or myself for that matter. Just as easily as I could freak him out, I freak myself out even worse. I'm afraid of an uncomfortable w/things I shouldn't be,and it's these fears that keep me from giving it a another chance. I'm scared of the REQUIREMENTS to getting into a relationship,yet my love for him is overwhelmingly STRONG.  I'm suffering no matter what in this case.

Also, he worked in freezer cooler yesterday,and he bitched about it the whole time. He made it funny tho. He kept coming up to me at random times to tell me he hated working over there...he even texted me once to say the same thing. He doesn't usually text me when we're both at work. He's a trip. LOL! I like how he suddenly came from around the corner to find me and said, "by the way, did I tell u yet that I hate working over here?" omg! that boy aint right! LMAO!! I love him! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment