Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I love the convos me n Rob end up having, LOL

me: hey..u bored yet? Asleep? whatcha doin? it's been a few hrs. since I bugged u. That's way too long. Gatta annoy u. =D lol

(I just put that in there coz it's funny,but it's not the part of the convo I wanna put up, lol.)

me: btw, I think u and me work together again on Sat. we can be partners in crime acting like idiots. =D
 Rob: sounds good.
 me: I know.  ^_^  and if Dave is there..we can throw a rock at that big bald head of his. BULLSEYE!!!! =D XD rofl.
(continued): We could bring some bows and arrows and use his head as a target...target practice! XD rofl. I dunno. I'm just bored. lol
Rob: haaaaaha! true!
Good idea.
me: ok, I actually started picturing that for real. and now I can't stop laughing. lmao. XD
I just love the stupid things we end up talking about. We r VERY "mature" adults. lol
I know right??? It IS a good idea. Think his dumbass would notice? or maybe his bald spot, like fat, would sponge up everything that hits it. rofl.
Rob: true. me 2.
Not really. right? lol
 me: like being mature is fun anyway. I'd much rather act like I aint got no sense. XD lol
Rob: true
me: there's just something about either making ppl laugh or scaring them. XD lol =D


No comments:

Post a Comment