Monday, January 7, 2013

more stuff

so apparently Dave(this know-it -all idiot I work w/) is lying out his ass again.  All of us in maintenance suspect that's HE'S the jackass who ratted me and Rob out months ago,and I know this same idiot always criticizes me. He's the ONLY 1 who doesn't think I do a good job on the bathrooms or in general. Apparently he told Ed that I supposedly "didn't get something done",and "Matt(manager) chewed me out for it." He's a lying sack of shit! I was NEVER chewed out and definitely not by Matt! Matt doesn't chew any1 out. He's the most laid-back manager we have. LOL. I've never seen him "chew out" ANY1. LMAO! Yeah, Mr. I don't need a mop,I'll just get on my hands and knees w/a dry paper towel to clean up soda or soap,thinks he's so damn smart,and I don't do a good job. He once said that his daughter is fucking crazy like her mother and that's y he didn't marry the mother. Actually,I think HE'S the 1 who's crazy. After all,the 1st person to point fingers is usually the 1 guilty. According to Ed, he didn't even get past the door to get clocked in before Dave stopped him and told him," ur girl got in trouble again. Matt chewed her out." or some utter nonsense. What a dumb ass. me and Ed get along rather well. Does he really THINK Ed's NOT gonna tell me?? what a moron! he's never in maintenance! The bond/friendship thing; our tight little cirlce-is me,Ed,and Rob. Most of the time I feel like it's only US because Lynn only ever works mornings and doesn't socialize very much,and Dave's almost never around. As far as I'm concerned,it's just the 3 of us. We help each other out,and I know both guys have my back,and I'd have theirs if they needed it. So far,I'm the only one who needs her back covered, and both guys do that. Haha, Dave's not too far off. I AM in love w/1 of them,but it aint Ed. ;) =D ^_^. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment