Friday, January 11, 2013

a much better pitch thing for my treatment

 A "News cast" sorta thing. Standing in my back yard or at the beach while making a news announcement like this: I am(insert name), live in St. Louis, Missouri where-
Camera Person: You're not in St.Louis! ur not even in Missouri! This is FLORIDA!
News person: excuse me,but who's the reporter? that would be ME! *taps thumb into own chest* Now like I was saying...I'm here in St.Louis, Missouri where-
Camera Person: FLORIDA! Sarasota, FLORIDA!
News Person: Excuse me,but I know my geometry! We are def in MISSOURI!(u see palm trees and the beach in the background.)
Camera Person: LOOK! there's palm trees..HELL there's an entire BEACH behind you! There are no beaches and especially no palm trees in Missouri.

No comments:

Post a Comment