Sunday, January 6, 2013

the scoop of the day..

Things are fine w/me and Rob again. I HATE when he gets like that. He gets so paranoid and over thinks things,and it's like his brain invents this whole thing he THINKS he heard,and it always comes out bad. I wish he wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions and think that I'm dissing him. What woman in her right mind disses the man she loves? tell me! lol. On the other hand, I did get him to talk to me and sort it out,and for some reason I still get surprised by that. He almost ALWAYS listens to me,so y do I keep thinking he's not gonna hear me out,and I'm gonna lose my friend? He's proven to me time and time again that he can be reasoned w/;that he listens and ,yet I still get a little paranoid my own self and think he's gonna refuse to talk to me..especially when he told me to not talk to him anymore. Talk about raining on my parade..being told by the guy u LOVE talking to to never talk to him anymore. Ouch. It also seems to me that when we have our (rare) fights,it brings us much closer when I set out to resolve it. I'm just grateful as hell that he listens to me,and I was able to get thru to him. Gary would NEVER listen to me. It used to be frustrate me to no end. Thank God this 1 does. I may have found a good 1 at last. Except for his paranoia and thinking I'm betraying him at times,he IS a good 1. And this 1 isn't taken. lol Anyway,it seems to me that when we fight like this and make up,I come closer to telling him the truth about my feelings. I actually told him he's 1 of the FEW ppl at work who I feel like I can trust. I'm not sure if he heard me,but I wonder if that's basically admitting I'm crazy about him? I blew up his inbox w/texts trying to get him to explain himself to me. Why u so mad at me? lol. He asked me to call him,and we had the longest conversation on the phone..for the 1st time. Always before we just texted. It's nice talking to him. =)

And in other news...the very same girl I felt the twinge of jealousy over when my man was taking to HER,stopped me this afternoon and asked me if he was still here. I told her he was and that he went to lunch,so she asked me if I could tell him to go see her when he got back. I said I would but by the time I saw him again,we got to acting like retards again and socializing in general,and I forgot all about it. The next time around when I saw him,I remembered and when I tried to tell him,he wasn't even listening. There was a red trike in the back;it was tiny little thing,and he kept trying to tell me that was his ride. lol. I kept laughing and in between laughs I kept trying to tell him that his friend wanted to talk to him,but he just started going on again about his "ride" and wasn't listening. I finally playfully said, "r u even listening?" lol and he was all like, "I'm sorry, go ahead." or something like that. haha. I loved it. The only time he WASN'T listening to me was over something not important anyway; over something about that girl who I actually wanted to claw her eyes out last week or week before bcoz she was HOGGING him from me. lol. Now THAT'S the kinda irony I like. the kind that plays in MY favor for a change instead of some1else's. lol. I feel so..superior I guess. Happy. something. I can't think of the right word for it. All he wanted to do was tease ME. Pick on ME w/a bad joke(not that bad really. haha) instead of hearing what I had to say for that OTHER girl. haha. I win. He's MINE,bitch. LOL XD. Maybe she doesn't have her sights on him or anything,and she hasn't done anything to me,but it still made me all ecstatic and what not. =D lol

No comments:

Post a Comment