Friday, January 4, 2013

this is EXACTLY what was destined to happen wasn't it? =(

as USUAL,when I am too happy; have things TOO good,something ALWAYS has to fuck it up for me; something ALWAYS has to take my happiness away from me. I'm just so sick of it. I HATE falling in love. it's the most inhumane torture. =( I guess Rob's never talking to me again. I can't keep having to reassure him that he's being paranoid basically; that I'm NOT dissing him. I'm in LOVE w/him,so y would I do that? but whatever. fuck it. I can't take this anymore. Are ALL guys like this? he likes u for a LITTLE while and all of a sudden,he's done w/u. ur just an inconvenience to him. yeah whatever. I HATE this! I couldn't get off work fast enough. I kept tearing up and when I got to my car to reply to his texts,I bawled some more. I've been crying on and off again,and I think I'm FINALLY all cried out. I can't take this anymore. y must love ALWAYS screw me over in the end?? he thinks I'm being shady. How???? I've noticed he gets VERY paranoid. He ALWAYS thinks ppl r talking bad about him...that includes me too now; he thinks even *I* am dissing him. I just don't get it. I'm tired. I'm heart broken. I'm sick to fucking death of everything. I don't even wanna go to work tomorrow. =( funny how I wanted my license so bad just to hang out w/HIM and just as I GET my license,he starts this shit. God, just shoot me. =( Maybe I should finally leave the nest,and leave Bradenton when I do. Too bad it's gonna be a while before I get my film degree. I'm pretty sure I'll be leaving town when I finally get the job of my dreams. Oh well. Like I said, too bad it's gonna be at least a yr or 2,maybe more before I complete my degree. *sigh* =(

No comments:

Post a Comment