Friday, January 25, 2013

anyway...news flash!! I like an idiot,left my cell ph charger at work the night before last,so yesterday I went to work to pick it up,and BOY am I glad I did! I got to see Rob;  got to see my love!  ^_^ Oh happy days!! *dances* lol! So I found out he hasn't been texting me because his phone is CRAP and isn't actually RECEIVING texts,but it LETS HIM text. lol I was wondering y he never replied back to me after asking me to check his schedule for him,and  I told him what it was. He needs to get a new phone! >=0 lol. also,the same jack ass coworker who likes to talk shit behind our backs and be "friendly" to our faces had the NERVE to freaking come up to us and talk to us. >.< He was asking me if I was bored and if that was y I was at work on my day off. None of ur damned business u nosy piece of shit! F.Y.I. I'm OFF today,so u can't go running ur mouth about how me and Rob r talking to each other! haha! lol. I'm a customer when I'm not working,and Rob can talk to me ALL he wants now! ;) =P NAAAH! lol! I was feeling VERY deprived not getting to talk to him AT ALL for a WEEK! That was kinda the point in TEXTING,so we could talk W/O having to WAIT till we both worked again. lol.

In other news...I'm getting my wisdom teeth out-FINALLY! I'm tired of the pain yes,but I know I'm gonna be in even MORE pain while I recover. =( I hope it doesn't take me all week to recover. I hope it only takes a few days...if even that. I will DEF be sucking down pain pills like they're candy. I'm also kicking myself because I chickened out!! big time! I was gonna ask Rob if he wanted me to pick him up when he got off work,but I chickened out after asking him what time he gets off work. I have a bad feeling he knew where I was going w/that question and was prolly thinking, "what the hell?" when I didn't ask. I hope he doesn't realize it, lol. It's so stupid,but I was kinda afraid I'd need him pointing it out, turn by turn where he lives and since he's not feeling well, I would be feeling guilty for making him keep his eyes open and all to show me where he lives instead of letting him rest. I will DEF feel better once I get a damn gps! I'll feel more confident for sure, lol. Then he won't HAVE to stay away and point everything out to me. What if the motion of the car made him sick? I don't think  I could deal w/him puking in my car. lol j/k.

Another cool thing..sorta...Ed told me he never had kids because he never married. So he didn't feel the need to sleep around w/different women like every other guy does?? *gasp* SHOCKER!!! =0 actually the only TRUE shocker would be to hear that from a guy MY age! now THAT would floor me! =0 I have much more respect for him now because of that. He may be from an older generation, but it's nice to actually have my old-fashioned mentality understood by a MAN! I mean yeah,my FEMALE friends get where I'm coming from,but no GUY is ever gonna understand why I am the way I am. It's ALL about sex. w/o it,ur man dumps u. it's SHITTY as HELL but all too true. That my friends,is WHY I stay single. I told Ed the same thing; I told him no man's ever gonna put up w/me being like that,and he said I'll find somebody someday. yeah RIGHT! I guess it's possible Rob would. He seems old-fashioned,but I'm not sure he's THAT old-fashioned. I can't see him accepting that about me either but then again,maybe he would. I know he already HAS kids that he's paying child support on. Maybe he'd actually understand the whole "I don't wanna get pregnant" thing too. Maybe. I hope. 1st of all,I gatta tell him the truth about my feelings before I can even THINK of having THAT discussion w/him. I just gatta take everything as slowly as possible. I guess that's it. I said what I felt like saying.

Oh yeah, Rob told me that our idiot coworker apparently was living w/his parents(the guy is my mom's age),and he asked Rob if there were any available apartments in his area. What??? It's not enough we have to put up w/ur shit at work, but u think Rob needs to put up w/u at HOME too?? wtf? lol Rob said he would prolly go snitch him at work 1 day saying, "u should see what Rob did at HOME. I saw him." LOL! they're DEF not gonna say anything to Rob about THAT. when ur at home, ur on ur OWN time,not the company's. Our managers could care LESS about anything Rob does at HOME! wooow! this guy is a fucking DUMB ASS if he tries that! ROFL!! me n Rob had fun making fun of this idiot. I missed getting to do these things w/him. hell, I miss SPENDING TIME w/him. I'm having HELLACIOUS withdrawls. At least I'm scheduled w/him NEXT Sat. too. Thank god! YAY! ^_^ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment