Thursday, January 3, 2013

I am so EXCITED!!!! =D

I FINALLY got my license today! WOO HOO! Happiness!! Now I get to finally go hang out w/my sweetie outside of work,but I still need a gps. Curse this being directionally challenged crap! damn! I get to drive myself to work tomorrow. yay! I can't stop looking at my license. It's like a badge of honor or something. It's something I have been DYING to have for YEARS,and I finally have it and can't believe it. lol. I think I'll still do a lot of driving on my own and get more comfortable w/my driving; more familiar w/where everything is(and possibly wait till I get a gps) before I can start hanging out w/Rob. I still get nervous w/my driving at times,so I don't wanna start getting him yet. Maybe I'll start picking him up from work on  my days off,so he can show me how to get to his house,and I can learn my way there. yay! ^_^ I might do that for starters till I get my gps. Also,the bestie is wanting to drag me to NY in March,and I hope I'll be able to go: get the money to go,be able to ask for the time off ahead of time and get it,have it not interfere w/school, etc. I'm both nervous and excited about driving myself to work tomorrow. yay! now I don't have to cringe anymore whenever my parents leave,and it's getting closer for time to be get to work,and they're still not home yet. I can just take myself. ^_^ =D So..I've had 3 main goals for past 6-8 years: get my ged,get my license,and my wisdom teeth out. so far I've managed to get my ged 2 years ago,and today get my license. Now I just need to my wisdom teeth out. I've found a dentist that will work w/me on that,and a line of credit that approved me despite my shitty credit score..now if they'll just CALL ME to schedule that appointment like they SAID they would that would be great. I still have the pain and would very much like to be relieved of it. Thanks. lol. I can't wait to start hanging out w/Rob outside of work for a change. w/o limits and w/o having to go do something else instead of talk. Now I can REALLY spend some time w/him. He doesn't do much either. Like me(or like I USED to be),he has no license and not much of a life which is FINE by me coz I can have him ALL to mySELF! YES! I'm taking him to the beach and St. Armand's Circle and all kinds of places as soon as I can. YAY! I love this man,and I wanna spend sooo much time w/him. ^_^ =D I'm hopng 2013 is the year of hope and good things to come n stuff. yippee!!! I feel so happy! ^_^ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment