Monday, December 31, 2012

creepy dream alert!!!!

I just had a 28 days later related dream. In my dream: I was in my room,I happened to look down and see Idelise's iphone on my floor. I found it odd that she left it there. I know there is no way in hell she would forget or leave behind her CELL PH,especially her IPHONE! I think I looked out my window and noticed there was NO1 around...I didn't even see cars. It was TOO empty to be normal. I walked out of my room calling my parents names. I saw my dad sitting in a chair just a few feet in front of me,yet his face was kinda hidden in the shadows. He didn't move or speak at all. I saw my mom in the dining room, by the table,turned slightly around looking at me. Not as if listening but as if waiting on me to dare move before she pounced. I still said, "Mom? Dad?" but they just both looked at me w/o no response,and I had a very bad feeling about them,so I left. When I got outside,I grabbed my bike,fully intending n leaving w/it. We suddenly had a fenced in yard,and I jumped on my bike riding up to the gate. I intended to open the gate and just ride right on out but for some reason,the gate was locked! It had a chain and padlock on it,so I somehow got the bike to stay balanced long enough,I stood up on it,and jumped over the fence. As soon as I was out in the street suddenly "people" started showing up. ZOMBIES if u will. I had some1 try to come after me,but I jumped into the air in my "flying" motion and out of their reach. Then a few more ppl started spilling onto the streets. I just kept myself flying but like in all my dreams like this,if I don't keep my arms flapping every second,I end up falling back to the ground,so I flew and found  some really tall electric poles and transformers if u will. Mind u,they were REALLY high up. Like a bird,I flew up to those and rested on the top of them to stay out of reach of the zombies,but more of them were coming,and I didn't know well they could climb or anything. I couldn't help noticing there were MORE telephone poles, all in a row. TONS of em. and like a water tower,they had stairs leading around them that went way up. As far as I could see,this was my only option,so I started climbing these stairs(which thankfully,were lit up). I happened to look down,see a red car pull up on the road beside the tower I was climbing(I was already several feet UP from the ground by then,and I saw what looked like Eric or Martin(my coworkers) in electronics, look up to me and call out, "GET IN!" I thought I might be saved, like maybe there were other survivors like me after all,but by the time I got to the ground,something didn't seem right. He suddenly had his head turned AWAY from me like he was getting something and there was no way in HELL I was getting in that car until I was CERTAIN. I said,, "Look at me!" He turned to look,and his eyes were RED like he was stoned or something,and his skin was starting to take on the same palish tone as a zombie,so I said, "Hell no." and I backed off and ran right back to my tower and started climbing it. When I looked,I saw I was passing landings that were right outside the stairs. like floors going up,and the only thing separating me from the landings was the railing. As I looked,I saw there were CARS up there. They didn't look like they had crashed up there,but there were cars sorta parked up there,and I saw ppl in them. Dead or sleeping ppl(most likely dead) that magically "awoke" when I walked by,and they were zombies waiting to get out and attack. I'd say the most disturbing was 1 of the cars had a man and 2 little kids in the car. 1 little kid was in the back seat and the other up front. The little 1 up front was no more than a 1 or 2 yrs old,and was "sleeping" or "dead" then he suddenly turns his head towards me(the father and other little kid do at the same time as well),and thru the closed window, looks me dead in the eye w/red eyes and hisses like a snake. In fact,every car full of dead ppl I pass,it goes like that. They "wake up" look at me red eyes,and hiss. I climbed floor after floor at 1st and this hapened everywhere. Finally I decided to look up above me to how many floors were left and saw the very top floor had even MORE zombies right above me,just waiting for me to get up there. I finally started fleeing back down stairs again. Actually, I think I jumped off the balcony somewhere and started to "fly" away again. Man that was creepy! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment