Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm in SUCH a foul mood!

I'm so sick of this! I hear ALL the time how management is watching me coz apparently 1 of my coworkers is being an ASS,and going behind my back to rat me out!! it's all about me socializing,but I DO get my work done! NOBODY SEES that!! Rob especially,is 1 person I can't talk to,and it KILLS me! I'm CRAZY about him!! I don't wanna have to stop talking to him,but I can see I'm gonna have to, to keep from getting written up. T_T. It's not FAIR!!! It's weird tho..I just started picturing him trying to talk to me and me telling him not to,and shooing him away because I don't wanna get in trouble. He might get hurt and feel rejected because I had just told him the day we got in trouble for it,that I would never stop talking to him,and he had said the same about me. But I've already been talked to by a manager TWICE so if I get another, I'm gonna get written up!! it's JUST like it was when I worked Walmart,some ASSHOLE had to call attention to ME,so management now always watches me on the cameras!! and since I don't know for sure WHO is watching me and talking shit,I can't even just go where there r no cameras and talk to him THAT way! it isn't FAIR!! why is it every time I get too happy,too content,and too..in love w/some1,some fucking ASSHOLE has to take that away from me??? WHY??!!!

The thought of having to push Rob away makes me wanna bawl my eyes out!! I'm having to reject what makes me happy...er in this case WHO makes me happy! I NEED this job,and the LAST thing I want is a write up,but I don't wanna stop talking to some1 who makes me so happy to be around! dammit! T_T. I think he might like me back,and I'm gonna have to break 2 hearts at the same time: his and mine. =(  I love this man,and I don't think it's fair that I should have to stop talking to him! We agree that we BOTH like each other's company,and neither of us wants to stop talking to the other,and I don't think we should have to because some ASSHOLE wants my job and wants to get me fired to do it or WHATEVER the fuck these people's problems are!! I think maybe I should get out of maintenance before shit gets too bad for me. =( I wish ppl would LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE,AND MIND THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!!!!!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment