Tuesday, November 27, 2012

daaaaaaayum, I do believe I have found him at LAST!! =0

we have the best conversations.
we love being in each other's company.
I can be crabby sometimes,but he still sticks by my side; he still likes me.
we always make each other laugh.
we listen to each other bitch and kinda comfort each other.
I feel like I can talk to him about anything.
I feel like I can trust him even tho I keep telling myself I probably shouldn't.
I went from scowling when I see couples,to smiling and getting butterflies from imagining that being US!
he smokes which I hate,but I'm willing to put up w/that just to have him around.
there have been so many times the things I've said or done should have chased him off,but he hangs around anyway.
 the best part is like yesterday...some asshole decided to rat us out to management because we talk to each other. trying to claim we don't get our work done,and all we do is socialize..he got just as pissed off as I did-actually he got even MORE pissed about it than I did!! now I KNOW he loves talking to me as much as I love talking to him. we BOTH got mad for getting in trouble over talking to each other...
like..how DARE u tell me I can't talk to my sweetheart!! he didn't like that either!
I was trying to forget about it,but he was still bitching about it every time we talked. also....while the majority of these accusations were being aimed at ME(of course! it's ALWAYS like that)..he was aware of this too,and he defended me!! I LOVE that!! he has my back! ^_^
it's hard NOT to be in love w/this guy!! he is AMAZING!! ^_^
I love how he makes me feel like I can do no wrong when I'm so used to every1 else making me feel like I can do no right!
I love him,and he seems to love me too!!
then also,last night, he was looking for me and before he walked out to where he could see me,I heard him ask himself, "where my partner in crime?" then I appeared and he goes, "there u r." lol awwwwwww! I was the 1 that started the "partner in crime" saying about us,and he uses it too, now! eeeeeeeeeee! ^_^
I love him! I love him SO. MUCH! ^_^
I think...do I dare say it??...I think I found the right guy AT LAST!! =0

No comments:

Post a Comment