Sunday, November 18, 2012

I am such an emotional TRAIN WRECK!!

I had the best AND the worst day at the same time. I GOT TO HANG W/ROB!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! =D ^_^ I AM SO IN LOVE W/HIM IT'S INSAAAAAAAAANE!!! *squeals* ^_^ I wish I didn't have these issues w/dating n such because I am SO. CLOSE to getting him..I mean I think I have a chance w/him,but I KEEP screwing it up!! =,( >.< I keep trying to keep my feelings a secret,and I can't seem to do that w/o DISCOURAGING HIM!!! he has me all wrong. =,(  It was funny to me for a while about ppl saying we look cute together and such but this time, since we were TOGETHER,it made me cringe. I felt really weird and got a little uptight about it. It was more of a it made me feel awkward,and I felt like my feelings were gonna be exposed,but Rob took it that I find it insulting for some1 to even suggest that.

He kept asking me y I got so upset. =( I was trying to make a joke out of it like I do everything else,but it didn't work. I think I offended him,but I didn't mean to at all. It made me feel so weird. I AM in love w/him,so it freaked me out... a lot! Like someone exposing my secret to him. A secret I'm not yet ready for him to know about. =( Altho...I was very much reminded WHY I LOVE talking to him!! He actually told me he likes hanging out w/me. YAY! ^_^ I may yet be able to tell him my feelings 1 day. I was so afraid he would stop talking to me if I did,and I told him that. not about my feelings but about being teased like that. I told him I was worried it would make things too awkward,and he might not talk to me anymore and then he said, "I could never stop talking to you." AWWWWWW!!! ^_^ Also,while I was getting the trash(since I had to do all of it myself tonight), he started helping me a little. I would pull a bag,and he'd go behind me and put in another,or he'd start pulling them out for me at least. That way he was helping, AND we got to spend some time together. He's so sweet! ^_^ 1 of those times he even got all cute w/me and said, "my lady." or something like that to me. it was so cute! ^_^ I love how he checked the schedule again to see when we were together next. eeeeeeeeeeeeee! ^_^ I love that he does that too,and it isn't JUST me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment