Friday, December 21, 2012

I had the sweetest/funniest dream about my sweetie ^_^ ♥

I had the SWEETEST dream-the kind that would make u say, "awwww"! ^_^. In my dream,I was at work in the break room,and I was w/Rob! ^_^ he had his arms around me the WHOLE time! he was standing behind me w/his arms wrapped around me,and I was teasing another coworker of ours at the same time. I kept making jokes,giving the other guy a hard time. All the while, Rob kept holding me so close to him. It was sweet! Rather I sat down,got up,walked around,didn't matter. He stayed w/me. Holding me while I teased our coworker. As usual,I made Rob laugh just as hard as I was laughing,and the whole time he held me tight and even nuzzled his face into my neck a few times,kissed me on the cheek sometimes,etc. It was so sweet! He was actually MINE! ^_^ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment