Saturday, December 8, 2012

woooooow!

ok it WEIRDS me OUT when I dream like that! a double dream,AND the dream copying my EXACT surroundings!! =0 I dozed off w/the light still on,laptop on my bed opened to a pic of my sweetie,and my dreamed copied that! I had a dream about being at work cleaning the restroom,and I didn't hear WHAT was said,but I heard 1 of the managers ask Rob about his coworker or something and then, I heard Rob reply w/something like, "yes,and a BEAUTIFUL coworker." I remember just standing there going, "awww." I can't remember what he was saying,but he kept going on about how beautiful I was and sounding all lovely dovey. I was in awe, AND I was starting to feel a little nervous because I thought he might confront me in person. I think maybe Charity or somebody told him my feelings because that was what was making me most nervous.

I was thinking, "Oh great. he knows. my secret's out." Now in REALITY, Charity told me she was gonna tell Rob how I feel if I didn't,and I remembered this while dreaming,and was being half silly,half scared when I muttered to myself, "Omg, she told him didn't she? I'm gonna kill her. she fucking told him." I was getting real nervous in this dream. lol then I thought I "woke up",and rolled over, looked at my laptop which has a pic of Rob in his employee of the month photo, wearing a gray shirt and his blue vest. the pic wouldn't come out right no matter HOW many times I tried,but in the dream,the pic wasn't blurry at all,and he was wearing a red shirt. no vest! and not employee of the month,yet he was standing in the same pose and not QUITE wearing the same smile as he is in the pic for real. I remember looking at the pic w/the strange look on my face because I knew that wasn't how the pic really looked,but it turned out I wasn't awake at all. I dunno how I could tell,but I started yelling at myself to wake up,but I couldn't. I started to feel something MOVE on me and when I looked down,I saw it was either my pillow or a yellow vest( like what some of my coworkers wear),and it creeped me ,so I yanked it off and threw it on the floor,then it kinda jumped back up and lurched itself right at me! it creeped me out,so I walked out of my room to get away from it,looked around the living room and all...then the dream ended, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment