Sunday, December 16, 2012

yesterday SUCKED! usually,I get to talk to Rob; he looks happy to see me when I come in, etc etc. but yesterday he was pissed at me. =( I knew he and another coworker got into an argument on my day off,but what I didn't know was that said coworker told Rob "I felt the same way." which made Rob think I secretly had a problem w/him and backstabbing him too. That wasn't FAIR! this guy is AMAZING! he has always defended me; had my back. why the HELL would I do ANYTHING to him like that? behind his back or otherwise?? I found a GREAT guy,and I'll be DAMNED if I screw THAT up!! HELL NO! He started off telling me we need to talk and then started telling me what happened and what was said. OF COURSE it was busy yesterday,and OF COURSE when I desperately need to tell my side of a story, we both get called to do other things,so I don't get to explain SHIT to him! The next few times I saw him,he just ignored me;gave the cold shoulder. =( I'm the type of person who takes a WHILE to react.

I was calm at the time and could have said what I needed to and be fine coz I hadn't had time for it to SINK IN yet. But, I was covering a break at the door for so long and despite how busy it was, I still had time to THINK. and stew over it. by the time I got away,and saw Rob again,he was cold shouldering me,and by that time I was starting to get really upset,and KNEW I couldn't talk to him just yet. I was getting to where I was gonna start bawling any second,so I knew I had to wait. I went to my break,let my hair down,pretended to sleep,and had myself a good little cry. I can't believe how LITTLE and how QUICKLY one's heart can be broken. I needed to get that out of my system as much as possible. I was already starting to miss him. I HATED having him mad at me because of something some1 ELSE told him!  I hated how this had time to EAT AWAY at me before I could finally talk to him coz the more it gnawed at me,the more upset I got.

I needed o be calm/rational before talking to him,and I know I can't if I'm upset. I was changing the trash and while I was trying to put a new bag in *2* people came up and THREW their trash in their! >.< It pissed me the HELL off!!! Sherry was over there,so I vented to her about stupid people are. Then I started bitching how I wish ppl would stop trying to drive a wedge between me n Rob. I told her he was mad at me over something some1 else told him. I wanted to talk to him MYSELF,but I was having a HELL of a hard time getting around to it-literally,so she told me she would talk to him for me if she saw him. I love her so much. She's the sweetest person ever,and I know she likes both of..and I'm pretty sure she wants us to be together. ^_^
The funny thing is, I had finally gotten over being depressed,and started getting PISSED instead..and determined...I was finally ready to talk to him,and I saw him heading away from where I was walking,but it was soooo crowded, it took me a while to catch up to where he was going. By the time I found him,I noticed the aisle he went down, was also the aisle Sherry had her demo in,and I saw her turn around and kinda follow Rob.  Ohh, perfect timing. I was FINALLY ready to talk to him and at the SAME TIME, that's when Sherry found him. She must have quickly said what she needed to say to him coz when I was finally in hearing shot of them, I heard her tell him, "she loves talking to u." aww! I remember when she told me the same thing about him. ^_^ That was like her concluding sentence,and she walked back to her little stand. Anyway, I'm happy to report we got it resolved,and he's still mad at our other coworker,but at least he's talking to me again. This didn't go on ALL day,but maaaan did I hate even the little bit of time he was like that. It's odd how I don't give a SHIT if some1 ELSE is mad at me,but it KILLS me when HE'S mad at me. I wanna talk to him all the time! I don't care what about or for how long,I just wanna be w/HIM! period. I've  noticed quite a few of our coworkers seem to wanna rip us apart tho. I mean, y the HELL would Ed tell him something like that? is he TRYING to kill the bond me n Rob have? I gatta wonder. I mean, 1st we were practically coached for talking to each other,and now this. When will it END?? I feel like Romeo and Juliet even tho we're not a couple or anything but like them, even our very FRIENDSHIP is practically forbidden. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment