Friday, December 28, 2012

I haven't done 1 of these in AGES!

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Kat
Birthday: February 18
Birthplace: Tampa, Florida
Current Location: Sarasota, Florida
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: Blonde and brown mix =)
Height: short =D lol
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage:irish,italian,german and whatever else is in my gene pool, lol.
The Shoes You Wore Today: shapeups =)
Your Fears: failure. my very fears keeping me forever from the man I love.
Your Perfect Pizza: I'm not sure coz I like pizza in general. It can have almost anything on it, lol.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Get my license,get my dental work done,work up the nerve to tell Rob how I feel or at least,get to hang out w/him outside of work more often. =) I'm sure there r others,I just haven't thought of em yet. lol
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: nothing anymore. I don't really IM anymore. =/
Thoughts First Waking Up: Rob! I am ALWAYS thinking about him. ^_^ lol
Your Best Physical Feature: my hair-especially when I let it down..boy do the guys at work go NUTS when I do that. lol
Your Bedtime: Usually 2 or 3 in the morning..sometimes 4.
Your Most Missed Memory: It's hard to pick 1. I have quite a few favorites, lol. 1 of em is when my old manager was still at our store. Maaaaaaan did I EVER have fun picking on him. XD lol
Pepsi or Coke: lately, I've been liking the coke more which is weird because I used to like pepsi more.
MacDonalds or Burger King:  I hardly every go to either of them anymore.
Single or Group Dates: I wanna double date,but I wanna go w/my best friend and her boyfriend. lol I like single AND group dates.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: lipton I guess.
Chocolate or Vanilla: both! =D
Cappuccino or Coffee: either will do but capuccions R better =)
Do you Smoke: nope. but my love sure does. I wonder if I can convince him to quit..hmmm? lol
Do you Swear: who? me? HELL NO! lol
Do you Sing: sometimes.
Do you Shower Daily: what's it TO u?? writing a book?? freaking stalker! lol
Have you Been in Love: YES! soooo many times,and I am again NOW! I think I got it RIGHT this time! He is AAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING! ^_^
Do you want to go to College: I'm in college NOW! Going for film baby! I love that kinda crap! =D lol
Do you want to get Married: I guess eventually. Can I just have a guy that will take things REALLLLY SLLLOOOOOW w/me? please? lol
Do you belive in yourself: yes and no lol
Do you get Motion Sickness: so far not yet. lol
Do you think you are Attractive: ask the guys ;) =D
Are you a Health Freak: def not! why do u think I can't lose weight? lol
Do you get along with your Parents: most of the time. lol
Do you like Thunderstorms: CHYEAH! I love em! ^_^
Do you play an Instrument: Nope
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: nope
In the past month have you Smoked: def not
In the past month have you been on Drugs: no freakin way man!
In the past month have you gone on a Date: nope. I hope I get to soon tho w/my sweet heart from work. ;) =D
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: yep
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: not a box,but I did get a little package of em from the vending machine at work a few times. lol
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: I've never had it
In the past month have you been on Stage: not even in the past YEAR. lol
In the past month have you been Dumped: nope.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: no way lol
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No
Ever been Drunk: yep,and I don't even drink. It's called being in love. It's almost as bad if not worse than actual dirnking. LOL
Ever been called a Tease: uhh not that I recall.
Ever been Beaten up: not entirely. I've had a black eye from some asshole in 5th grade,but other than that not really.
Ever Shoplifted: nope
How do you want to Die: hopefully in my sleep when I'm over 100 years old,and I slip so fast I never see it coming.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Can't pinpoint the EXACT thing,but I wanna do something in film. Film editor,camera operator,producer,etc. SOMETHING along those lines. lol
What country would you most like to Visit: England, Ireland,Italy,France..that pretty much sums it up.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: brown. =)
Favourite Hair Color: black or brown.
Short or Long Hair: either
Height: as long as he's at least a good 2-3 inches taller than me,I'm fine. lol
Weight: I guess it doesn't matter. I normally like skinny guys,but the guy I'm falling for is kinda chubby,but so am I,so who cares? lol
Best Clothing Style: whatever fits his personality I guess. I dunno. lol
Number of Drugs I have taken: 0
Number of CDs I own: don't really do cds anymore.
Number of Piercings: 1 in each ear and that's all I want
Number of Tattoos: I don't have any,but my sweetie does,and they look good on him. =) lol
Number of things in my Past I Regret: At times I regret these things,but I also wouldn't be as smart as I am now if it weren't for the regrets. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment