Tuesday, December 14, 2010

yaaaaaaay I finally did it!!

After YEARS of no hs diploma, so in no way could go to college,and years of having my very life drained from me and watching it pass me by, I finally got my ged about a month ago now,and I am FINALLY signed up for college. Yep. Just did it today. I am so excited! I get to start school next month. Woo Hoo! ^_^

I am sooooooooo ready to be the 1 in control of my life for a change instead of some1ELSE. However,since (like I said in a previous blog) I can't decide for SURE what exact degree I want,I'm going for the "degree for transfer" I may yet go to Ringling later on to puruse Computer Animation,or Film Production or something. I have MULTIPLE interests in that same area,I just can't make up my mind which of them I really wanna go for. But so far it seems like all the things that interest me at once can be taken at Ringling,even photography =D
So yeah,starting off at the communtiy college and then maybe go to Ringling from there. Assuming I don't change my mind-AGAIN. lol I'd much rather be going to school than working anyway. I'm tired of bosses that think they OWN me and treat me as such,or lie about me to get me in trouble,or NITPICK everything I do and get me written up for it,and nasty customers that complain about EVERYTHING, or expect u to get them every little thing they want, even if it can't be done, or just wanna be plain STUPID and RUDE. lol
I am def sick of working all weekends and most hoidays and late nights too. >.< But most of all...I'm sick of not LIVING.  Anywho not to get too much of topic,I'm just super excited to finally be starting college. ABOUT TIME!!!!!!! =0 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment