Monday, December 13, 2010

Some pretty interesting sites I've discovered and hope will be of interest to you.

 I LOVE games! computer games,vid games(mostly nintendo ds and wii) and I dunno about you, but it seems like I am always getting computer viruses and have to turn my computer back or reset it all together, and alot of times you can LOSE any games u had on there,games u may not already have on a cd,maybe downloaded or ordered off the internet. But I found this awesome website that has a program ,that enables u to copy and back up games using any cd or dvd burner,and u can copy games for any console, be it : Nintendo Wii,Nintendo DS,even computer games. So I thought I'd share this w/u coz I find it very interesting and thought that maybe you will too.


Click Here!


I have found that alot of people really LOVE farmville,so if you're on facebook and play alot of farmville and want to figure out how to better ur scores(or just get past certain levels already)I would suggest going to this site and checking it out. I think it will be very helpful for farmville gamers. =)

Click Here!

Finally,this is my favorite so far is Spy Bubble. Spy Bubble is a way for you to track your kids,or unfaithful spouse or whoever it is you may want to keep an eye on,and you can do it by just having a tracking device set up in their cell phone,that can be tracked from any computer. So read more about by clicking the link. =)


Click Here!

One more thing...if you've ever wanted to make iPhone apps but don't have the experience,you can learn how to do so by checking out the website below.    

Click Here!



No comments:

Post a Comment