Friday, December 17, 2010

This just in people...(another totally random and meaningless blog)

There IS a Jacksonville,IL.!!! I know this,because I have been there. In fact,I lived there for less than a year. My mother has also lived there for a few years when she was a kid. So I KNOW there is a Jacksonville,IL. lol Just saying...haha no really.
Anytime I mention Jacksonville some ppl act like they know what I'm talking about and say, "yeah I like it there." and then I tell them, Jacksonville, IL. not FL. and they're like "oh." yeah ppl,I told u this a million x's...Illinois! lol anyway it's normal for ppl down here in Florida to not be aware of it,but what's a little stranger is, ppl from IL. that have never heard of it. Yes, I have  had QUITE a few ppl I've met, visiting down here FROM Illinois,that have NEVER heard of Jacksonville. Some will tell me they came from Illinois and I'll be like,"Oh I lived there once." and then they're all like "Really? What part?" and I say, "Jacksonville." and then it's like u can hear a pin drop. lol 

They look so. CONFUSED. and r like "Jacksonville? where's that?" I tell them "it's in CENTRAL IL. I believe it's not far from Peoria."(if I remember correctly.) and most of them have even heard of Peoria and Sprinfield(of course),but not Jacksonville. And then a light seems to come in their head, and they're like "ohh ok." so that's y I'm saying that,yes there IS a Jacksonville in IL. Not just in Florida. LOL (besides my mother of course and her family) I must be the only FLORIDIAN or only person period, who knows about Jacksonville and that it EXISTS. LOL I'm from FLORIDA. I only lived in Illinois less than a year,the rest of my life has been here in Florida,but I know of Jacksonville and most ppl FROM Illinois,DON'T! of course there r alot of Floridians that have no clue about Spring Hill,which is prolly good,coz it's a BORING town to live in and I'm glad we left They don't even have a mall! >.<  LOL

Anyway weirdly enough for me,being from Florida and all and living in a fairly good sized city my whole life, I actually(mostly) enjoyed my time up there. But anyway,it's weird how when people ask you where you were from @ the time. and what part,even though it's a place u lived only such a SHORT time in,u end w/alot of memories and it's a part of ur life,a part of U,even tho it was TEMPORARY.  I even..heh heh,met some1 once,that...let's just say I never forgot...and um...now I know deep down what kinda personality traits n stuff, I seek in a guy. hope I meet this kinda guy 1 day...or run into the other 1 someday..but that's an ENTIRELY different story there,no need to get into that. I will just say tho, I have NEVER KNOWN ANY1 quite like him!EVER. ^__^

Some1 who has gotten my attention THAT MUCH,and sooooooooooooooooo different, from any1else I have ever met, that it totally made my day. =D (and if u knew how resistant I could be about ANYTHING...then u woulda def noticed a change in me lol!) So anywho I am posting meaningless blogs,coz I am bored and hopefully not BORING coz I'd really hate to be the cause of you falling asleep at your computer,with ur face pressed against the keys ,getting little keyboard buttons tattooed on ur face,while u drooled endlessly over that brand new computer or laptop you just bought, and short circuited it or whatever. If I am the cause of that, I'm sorry. However, whoever may be in the room w/u, I am sure would get a really good laugh,when they looked at you. So again I know(in a way) I have made SOME1 laugh. =)

1 more thing: DO NOT FORGET: There IS a Jacksonville, IL. and unlike Atlantis,it did not sink,so there is no reason for that town to be a secret. lol oh and Chapin exists,too,it's perhaps even smaller than Jacksonville,but they're there too. Just incase you were wondering. =) lol 

There is also an amish town up there too. I found that a little fascinating,when I saw it. I wish to God, I had had a camera back then,I coulda took some pix. When I told my best friend about that she got all happy and was like "I wanna see the amish people." lol They actually had like a "car lot' kinda place,like a DEALERSHIP. But it had horse buggies! Seriously!! It was weird seeing cars AND horse's w/buggies on the street together. It was like a clash of the past w/the present. There was even a church that had parking specifially for cars on 1side of the church,and parking made specifically for horse's and carriages, on the other side. It was COOL! Kinda like stepping thru history,or to make it sound cooler,like time traveling. Haha. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment