Monday, December 13, 2010

Is anyoneelse a huge "meet the browns" fan??

I defintely am! Actually I like Tyler Perry's work in general. A few years ago my best friend dragged me to see "Madea's family reunion" when it 1st hit theaters and I ended up LOVING it! After that I had to see all the other Madea movies,and then there was other movies, like "Daddy's little girls", "I can do bad all by myself", and "meet the browns" Madea wasn't in those movies unfortunately =(, but I ended up loving those too. I like the fact that these movies r FULL of comedy AND christianity.(seeing as I'm a christian myself) =) I was totally ecstatic when I found out they made a TV SHOW for "Meet the Browns" I watch it every chance I get. OMG, you'll bust a gut laughing,when you watch it. Especially with Mr.Brown's crazy self and the way he dresses, LOL and the way him and Edna are always aggravating each other. =) Also I found it interesting that the actor and actress that play Cora and Mr.Brown are actually married in real life.

I wonder if that makes it WEIRD for them to play a father and daughter on the show? It's like "hey my husband is now my father" and "wow my wife is suddenly my daughter" LOL I know it IS acting,but still,it must have been kind of weird for them in the beginning. Hmmmm. Maybe I'm wrong. LOL! Anyway from what I can gather Tyler Perry and seemingly all the actors-actresses from his movies/shows are all in Atlanta! That is so cool! For once not ALL the celebs, live and are based in California lol So I've been wanting to take a trip to Atlanta anyway(and St.Louis) for some quite some time now. Man I hope I end up meeting them if and when I finally do get to go. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment