Sunday, December 12, 2010

My 1st ever blog-no that's not right-my 1st blog on THIS site lol

Warning: I am a VERY O.C.B.(obsessive compulsive blogger) I like to write-er type waaaaaaaay too much and my blogs may end up being so long,you'll be begging for mercy. LOL sooo my name's Kathleen but my friends call me ,Kat(and I LIKE it!) so yeah that's why my blog is called "Kat's World" I'm Kat and this is my own little world. =) Anywho I have far too many websites(myspace,facebook,webstarts,and now this..) I am an internet addict yes,I admit it. If you know of a group called "Internet-aholics anymous",please let me know and I will surely attend the meetings. =) Just briefness here,I'm 23 will be 24 years old in 2 months. I have 3 dogs,1 of which is an airedale w/a very bizarre personality-bizarre for a dog that is. Having an airedale is like having a toddler around the house I can assure you. They're smart and way too funny,but they also get into EVERYTHING if you don't watch them. Anywho this is basically just my intro blog here,there will be more. Oh and 1 more thing...it is REALLY WINDY tonight! I can hear it HOWLING! Creepy-yet cool 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment